Are you ready to walk in freedom with your own PMA?

Private Membership Associations (PMAs) are one of the best ways that we can begin to walk in the freedom that we have always had.


A Partnership is a for-profit unincorporated association. You may choose operate either publicly or privately.

Private Club

A Private Club is a 501c7 tax exempt organization that operates strictly for members only for social and recreational purposes.

public charity

A Public Charity is a 501c3 tax exempt organization. This includes: charities,  churches, schools, and self-sustaining ministries.

Free church

A Free Church is a 508c1a tax exempt organization. Churches have an automatic mandatory exception from taxes and filing requirements.

Founder Testimonials

Are you ready to start your own PMA? We can help!
Here’s what our partner Founders say:

Working with Angela to create my Private Ministerial Association (PMA) was worth every penny! The process was streamlined and quick. The additional resources that she provided to help me understand the ins and outs of PMAs are invaluable!

Nisha Harman

Healing with the Savior Ministries

I am so glad that I was able to get my PMA with Angela. She is extremely knowledgeable and made sure that I had everything I need to be successful. If you are going to get a PMA, then you will definitely want to have Angela on your team!

Dr. Anthony Beck

Balance Protocol Foundation

Angela was great when it came to advising me regarding the PMA process. She still is! Her guide, the Practice of PMAs, is a trusted resource that I consistently count on. I couldn’t have asked for a better, more efficient advisor.

Jill Kapper

Jill’s Journey

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

What is a PMA?

A Private Membership Association (PMA) is a group of men and/or women collectively asserting and standing upon our God-given rights to life, liberty, and property. It is a lawful way for us to conduct all manner of work and worship in the private domain.

Are PMAs a new concept or idea?

No. Since the beginning of time, people have operated through private contracts and agreements. However, we have lost the knowledge of our right to associate privately. Nevertheless, the courts have consistently affirmed the rights of PMAs.  (See United States v. Peters, 9. U.S. 115; Hale v. Henkel, 201 U.S. 43; Sterling v. Constantin, 287 U.S. 378)

What are the different types of unincorporated associations?

There are 4 different types of PMAs:

  1. For-Profit Unincorporated Association
  2. Private Social Club (501c7)
  3. Public Charity (501c3)
  4. Church (501c3 or 508c1a)

To learn more about each type, I invite you to check out the Introduction to PMAs course.

How much does it cost to start an unincorporated association?

You can receive constitutionally compliant PMA Founding Documents with a donation of:

  • Partnership ($1200)
  • Private Club ($1600)
  • Public Charity ($2000)
  • Free Church ($2400)

There are lawyers that charge over $10,000 in order to draft PMA Founding Documents, however they are unable to properly draft your documents because their primary allegiance is to the BAR Association and to upholding the laws and statutes of the State – not the Constitution of the United States.

With us, you will receive properly drafted Founding Documents for a reasonable price.

How can I donate to PAX Ministries?

PAX Ministries operates based on the generous donations of our members. There are 4 different ways that you can give:

  1. Cash or Check: PAX Ministries, 2832 Gracefield Road, Silver Spring, MD 20904 (memo: donation)
  2. Zelle: 240-305-1441
  3. GiveSendGo
  4. Monthly Membership 

Does my unincorporated association have to pay taxes?

In most cases, no. Private Social Clubs are tax exempt under IRS Code 501c7. Public Charities are tax exempt under IRS Code 501c3. Churches have an automatic tax exception under IRS Code 508c1a.

This is not financial advice. Please seek a qualified professional regarding your situation.

I’m ready to start a PMA! What are the next steps?

Congratulations! We are so excited to partner with you as you walk in your God-given freedom by creating your own PMA. When you are ready, here are the next steps:

  1. Sign up for a PMA Consultation with Angela Harders to determine which type of PMA would be the best option for you.
  2. Complete the PMA Application.
  3. Submit the  Founding Document Fee.
  4. Enroll in the Practice of PMAs Course.
  5. Sign your Founding Documents (You should receive them within 1-2 weeks).
  6. Refer a friend.
  7. Enjoy living and learning about the Power of PMAs!
What is included in the PMA Founding Documents?

There are 5 main documents that PMAs may have:

  1. Charter/Bylaws (the equivalent of your PMAs “Constitution”)
  2. Articles of Association
  3. Membership Application 
  4. Intake Waiver Form
  5. Certificate of Execution (for Ministries Only)

It is important that you make sure that whoever is drafting your founding documents is knowledgeable and experienced so that he/she will not unknowingly give up the very freedoms that you are seeking to protect.

What is the difference between a 508c1a and a 501c3?

A 501c3 is a non-profit public charity that has received pre-approval of its tax exempt status.

A 508c1a is a “church, their integrated auxiliaries, and conventions, or associations of churches” that have a mandatory exception from the requirement to request tax exemption from the State. Churches are never and were never required to seek tax exempt status by becoming a 501c3 because they are already automatically tax exempt. Faith-Based Organizations and Faith-Based Ministries are NOT automatically tax exempt under section 508c1a.

To learn more about 508c1a organizations, watch the ” Truth about 508c1as” video and sign up for the Introduction to PMAs course.

Want to learn more? 
Take a PMA Course today!